Simple and healthy sweet potato casserole
Hello! Hope you are having a lovely week and easier than ours.When we spend many hours away from home a casserole makes our life easier! It so easy to toss together. This casserole which Theo and I made last night is hearty and delicious so we want to share it with you.It has sweet potatoes, a rooty vegetable that is amazing source of fiber, vit A and vit C.Sweet potatoes are also rich in the antioxidant for healthy vision and immunity.
Number of portions
- 1 sweet potato cubed
- 2 Tbls olive oil
- 1 head broccoli cut into florets
- 1 ½ C cooked brown rice or quinoa
- 1 C pinto beans rinsed and drained well.
- 1 ½ tsp ground coriander
- ·Seat salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the cubed sweet potato in the oven after you toss it with the olive oil.
- Bake for 20 min meanwhile prepare the other ingredients. In a big deep pan toss broccoli, rice, pinto beans, coriander and the sweet potatoes with some more olive oil.
- Cook for 10-12 more minutes.
- Enjoy with some tahini on top.
explore other RECIPES
Ask a question or book an appointment below.