Maroccan (easy dish)
Small description here
Number of portions
• 2 chicken breasts(cut in cubes)
• Chicken stock (1,1/2 liter water)
• 1Tsp cumin
• 1Tsp cinnamon
• 1Tbls honey
• 1 medium onion
• 3 garlic cloves
• 1Tsp fresh ginger
• 1x400gr chopped tomatoes
• 1Tbls olive oil
• Salt & pepper
1. In a deep pan you put the olive oil and the spices (cinnamon cumin).
2. Then add the chicken until golden brown and then the garlic, the onion, the ginger and the stock.
3. Cook for 20 minutes and add the tomatoes salt & pepper cook for another 30 minutes in a low temperature.
Serve with steamed brown rice or quinoa.
explore other RECIPES
Ask a question or book an appointment below.
(+357) 22 454 663
11, Kyriakou Matsi Street Nikis Center 1st Floor 1082, Nicosia- Cyprus