Vegan Chocolate Lava Cake
Number of portions
· 2 ripe bananas
· 3 Tbls honey
· ¾ Cup plant milk or animal based milk
· 3 Tbls raw cocoa powder
· 1 Cup oats or oat flour
· 1 Tbls baking powder
· Handful of nuts (walnuts or hazelnuts or almonds)
· Pinch of salt
· More dark chocolate to decorate (optional)
· 50 gr of dark chocolate (in the middle)
· 1 Tbls peanut butter (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 180 °
2. First mash the bananas in a big bowl.
3. Then add the honey, the milk, the cocoa and give a stir.
4. Add the oats, the nuts ,the baking powder, the salt, the peanut butter if you are using any and stir again.
5. Let it sit for a while.
6. Then take a cake tin (small) put the dark chocolate chunks in the middle and pour the cake mixture on top.
7. Decorate with more chunks of dark chocolate on top if you like.
8. Cook for about 30-35 minutes.
9.The longer you cook the less lava it will be!
explore other RECIPES
Ask a question or book an appointment below.